Dave and Becky are that kind of couple that makes a photographer's life easy. They are beautiful, fun, smart and they are open to everything.
When we met I knew instantly that we were going to be a good fit, we chat of how important it's to embrace and enjoy the day and to let all the stress of planning behind and you can definitely see that in the pictures.
From the first moments at the getting ready part to the end while enjoying the dance floor at Barberstown Castle they were so in the moment and I highly recommend you take a moment to look at this fab wedding, specially if you are planning yours and want to get inspired (not only by the beautiful venue and all) but by this couple just awesome attitude and vibes.
Hope you all like it x
- Venue: Barberstown Castle
- MUA: Aoife Crossan
- HAIR: Alie O'Leary
- Wedding Dress: Dublin Bridal House
- Bride Shoes:Steve Madden
- Bridesmaid Dresses: Simple D
- Groom Suit: Ashton's on Aston Quay
- Groom Shoes: River Island
- Groomsmen Suits: Ashton's on Aston Quay
- Flowers Trimbles in Nutgrove Shopping Centre
- Band: Perfect Day
- Photo Booth: Carolyn's Sweets
- Cake - Katie Cluskey
- Second Shooter: Aoife O'Sullivan