There's couples that are just photographer's dream and that's definitely the case with this couple. They met in a coffee shop because her aunt was late and he couldn't just not talk to her and the rest is history.
The whole day was filled with love, laughter and it was blessed with such a nice warm day.
This is my first time shooting a wedding at the Station House Hotel and all I can say it's I hope there's many more to come. It's a perfect venue for alternative and relaxed weddings and the surroundings are perfect for pictures, so if you are considering them, I highly recommend them!
Thank you again Natasha and Anthony for choosing me to tell their story and being overall just the sweetest!
I hope you all enjoy the images :)
- Photographer: Livia Figueiredo
- Venue: The Station House Hotel
- Wedding Dress: Pied a Terre at House of Fraser
- Feather Cape: Jenny Packham at Debenhams
- Bridesmaids Dresses: Monsoon
- Shoes: Marks and Spencer
- Flowers: Joseph Duffy & Sons
- Groom: McKenna Man and TK Maxx
- Groomsmen: River Island and Marks & Spencer
- Accessories: Argento and Parfois
- Make Up: Pamela Matthews
- Hair: Breda Healy of 2 U Mobile Hairdressing
- Wedding Bands: Fox’s Drogheda
- Reception music: Alternative Wedding DJ